Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Candy Kiss Single Due In March!

Since I haven't come across too many new idol groups that really capture my attention, I might as well write about something idol-related that's important to me.

Indie idols Candy Kiss are releasing their third single "Beautiful Girl" on March 19, 2014.  This info is coming straight from the Candy Kiss blog.  This is their second single with Fukushima Kotoko, the second girl to wear the green dress.  For those who have forgotten, the original girl to wear the green dress was Kasahara Mahochi, who can still be seen in the music video for "Koisuru Candy Kiss" and two other videos on YouTube.  These are the only videos that remain on YouTube with Mahochi in them, as all the others have been deleted (or made private).  And at that, one of the videos is missing 59 seconds from the original version uploaded to YouTube for barely 24 hours - which I can attest to having downloaded it!

I'm not sure if there are any people outside of Japan that like Candy Kiss besides me, but I think this is a fun group.  I'm glad that for the second Candy Kiss single the other girls besides Yamashita Honoka and Yoshizawa Ruri got to sing.  Thankfully this is also be the case for "Beautiful Girl".

Official Website
Official Blog
Official Facebook
Official YouTube